Just sit back and relax on a beautiful gondola while being serenaded with traditional Italian songs by an entertaining troupe of local musicians and singers.
On this ride along the Grand Canal, you have the opportunity to admire some of Venice’s most beautiful locations, including ancient palaces and splendid bridges, all in the capable hands of an experienced gondolier.
To make an already memorable journey unforgettable, the musicians join your flotilla of gondolas and perform well-known tunes from Italian films and popular culture, infusing their own unique flair into time-honored traditions.
Just click here to see the itinerary and discover some curiosities about the gondola!
- Meeting point: Gondoliers landing stage in Campo Santa Maria del Giglio (in front of Gritti Palace). Go directly to the gondoliers for the check in.
- Ending point: Campo Santa Maria del Giglio
- Availability & operation: from 1st April 2021 until 31st March 2022. Tour does not operate on 17th July - 5th September at 6:30 pm and 21th November - 25th - 31th December - 1st January
- Departure and meeting: From 1st April to 31st October: every day at 6:30 PM and 7:30 PM - From 1st November to the 31st March: every day at 3:30 PM
Please, arrive 15 minutes before the departure.
- Inclusion: 30 minutes shared gondola ride - Live music with serenade (SEE NOTE)
- Duration: the gondola ride lasts 30 minutes
- Languages: no commentary
- Gross price public rate: € 41 per person - Free under 2 years old ONLY if child does not occupy its own seat
- Sale & reservation: free sale until the beginning of the tour – No minimum participants required
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. The tour does not operate in case of bad weather, exceptional high tide or strong wind (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
- Unfortunately, tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
- The tour group "Gondola Serenade" includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “Santa Maria del Giglio” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, go straight to the end of the “Calle” and turn right into “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Turn right again back to the waterfront and you will find the Gondola landing stage.
ARRIVING ON FOOT
The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once there turn left leaving the Church behind you, go straight on to the waterfront and you will find the Gondola landing stage.
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTGONDSER