DUE THE CORONAVIRUS AND ITS CONSEQUENCES, THE SPANISH AND GERMAN TOUR ARE CANCELED FROM 1ST TO 31ST MARCH 2020.
ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE:
Discover Venice with this gondola ride combined with a walking tour! The only way to visit the unusual and fascinating corners of Venice off the beaten track where time seems to have stood still at centuries ago.
You will enjoy a panoramic walking tour (no entrance foreseen) with a specialized Tourist Guide of the area near Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, through a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest, passing by some special places
- Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera house in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres;
- Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches;
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architecural icons of Venice. The tour does not include the explanation of St. Mark’s Square.
At the end of the walking tour you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride (up to 6 people per gondola – 30 minutes ride) on the Grand Canal (S. Maria della Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area). On the gondola ride there is no commentary.
- Meeting point: Calle Larga del' Ascension - In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE). On the left of the entrance of Museum Correr in St. Mark's Square. Our assistant will wait for you with the signboard in which is written “TOUR”
- Ending point: Saint Mark’s area
- Availability & operation: From 1st November 2018 to 31sh October 2020. - Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Tour does not operate on 25th December and 1st January
- Departure and meeting: From November to March: every day at 3:00 PM - From April to October every day at 3:45 PM
- Inclusion: Shared guided walking tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide - Approximately 30 minutes shared gondola ride without commentary - Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people during the walking tour.
- Duration: 1 hours and 45 minutes (30 minutes for gondola ride). It ends at 5:45 PM (April-October) or at 5:00 PM (November-March)
- Languages the visit is monolingual: From 1st April to 31th October every day in English and French - German: Monday and Friday - Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. No commentary ong gondola.
From 1st November to 31 March: English every day - German: Monday and Friday - French: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. No commentary on gondola.
- Gross price public rate:
€ 56,00 € 53 adult - € 33 from 2 to 5,99 years old - FREE under 2 years old.
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until the beginning of the tour
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. - Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people during the walking tour - Comfortable shoes suggested –The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party– Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight – For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice”
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “San Marco Vallaresso” stop. Proceed straight on to the end of “Calle Vallaresso”. At the end turn right until you arrive up to a colonnade. At the end turn right until you arrive at a collonade located in front of a post office. You will find the assistant waiting for you with a signboard TOUR.
ARRIVING ON FOOT
Calle Larga del Ascension is located near Saint Mark's Square. Once by Bell Tower leave the Basilica behind you, proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr's entrance. Pass under the portico and in front of it you will find the Post Office:the assistant will be waiting for you with a signboard TOUR.
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTRIDEDISC