Unmissable experience to visit the main highlights of Venice: The Doge’s Palace and fabulous Basilica of Saint Mark! You will discover them at your pace with the innovative audio-guide and the skip-the-line tickets. No fixed timetable: see in the monuments when you wish!
Enter in the imposing Doge’s palace with its marvelous rooms and listen to history and legends of the 10 main points of the Palace! Be stunned in front of the unbelievable masterpieces made by artists as Tiepolo and Tiziano. Admire the Staircase of the Giants, used by the Doges to reach the halls of power and his magnificent apartments where lived with his family! Then cross the Bridge of Sighs and go to the dark Venetian prisons, where also Giacomo Casanova was held!
Head to the Saint Mark’s Basilica, the five-dome Cathedral known also as the Golden Basilica due to the interior completely covered by mosaics made with pure gold! The personal audio guide will explain you the 12 most fascinating points of the church! Discover the byzantine masterpiece in all its splendor! Learn curiosities and historical anecdotes about the treasures inside as the Bronze Horses or the Pala D’Oro (altar full of gems and diamonds! The audio-guide will escort you along the itinerary thank to its detailed map!
Special and unique way to discover the two venetian symbol at your own pace!
Collect your tickets to the Venice Tours Assistance Point from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM..
- Meeting Point: Every day from 09:00AM to 2:00 PM.Venice Tours Assistance Point Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 - The Access Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
- Ending point: Saint Mark's Square
- Availability: until 31th October 2020
- Departure and Meeting: every day.
- Opening hour Doge Palace: from April 1st to October 31st. From Sunday to Tuesday: 8:30am – 9:00pm (last admission 8:30pm); Friday and Saturday 8:30am - 11:00pm (last admission 10:30 pm).
From November 1st to March 31st 8:30am – 7:00pm (last admission 6:30pm)
- Opening hour Basilica: 09.45 am – 5.00 pm
- Gross price public rate: € 29 Adult and FREE under 6 years old. - From 1st January 2020: € 35
April to October: € 39 with the Basilica ticket included, but it's available only for operator with API connection
- Duration: at your pace
- Languages: English
- Inclusion: mobile audio guide to download on your device with description of Doge’s Palace and Basilica of Saint Mark - Skip the line ticket to Doge's Palace and Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until 2 hours before the beginning of the tour
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile voucher accepted.
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
Collect your tickets to the Venice Tours Assistance Point from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
For the visit of the Basilica proper clothing is required (no shorts or tank tops).
For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Basilica and inside the Doges’ Palace: Prior to your visit you must deposit them at the Ateneo San Basso (St.Mark’s Square – Calle San Basso). The storage service is free of charge, but please allow sufficient time!
Comfortable shoes suggested.
For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: FREE DEPOSIT INSIDE.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".