Watercolors in Venice: painting class with famous artist
Be an artist of one day: a famous Venetian painter (Nicola Tenderini) will escort you through the most romantic corners of Venice teaching you how to paint its marvelous landscapes and spots.
Meet the artist at his workshop and after a small presentation about his artistic life and the experience he will bring you on the place (chosen at the moment), where you will start to create your personal artwork!
The first step will be the study of the sketch, the essential starting point for a good painting. Later you will pass to the color, discovering how the light is a color as well, its wonderful effects to your painting.
During the lesson the teacher will be next to you to show and explain the secrets to obtain the best pictorial effects as the water reflection, colors shade between clouds and sky or the details of lights and shadows using the great technic of watercolors.
Each participant will create own personal artwork.
You will admire the spectacular landscapes of Venice creating your personal artwork.
Lesson are suitable both for beginner and experts and to everyone who wishes painting or drawing live “en plein air” discovering the techniques of watercolor.
Let you guide by the expert artist teacher and you will see the most secret and hidden part of Venice!
- Meeting point: Fontegoar S N C Di Nicola Tenderini E Silvia Adolfo - Dorsoduro 1183/B. On the workshop there will be the sign where is written “Watercolors in Venice: painting class with famous artist”. Please, be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time. (See the maps and notes below)
- Ending point: Artist workshop
- Availability & operation: From 5st May 2019 to 31st December 2020. Tour does not take place on 25th December - 10th may – 13th July and from 1st January until 31st January.
- Departure and meeting: Every day (Except on Thursday) all year: - 9:00 am & 11:00 am
- May and September: 9:00 am – 11:00 am – 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm - Only October: 9:00 am – 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Inclusion: working items, colors, brush, watercolors, water, chair or easel and napkin to clean the brush
- Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes (per course) approx.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish (work level) and Italian. (the visit could be bilingual).
- Gross price public rate: € 79 per person
- Sale & reservation: On request until 24 hours before the starting time. For the clients with API connection the tour is in free sale with variable cut off Maximum 10 people per course.
No minimum required
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 12 hours before the service. Course does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or exceptional bad weather (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written service provided by Venice Tours Srl. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to not reconfirm
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Comfortable shoes and hat suggested
The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice”.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
With the “Gallerie dell’Accademia” ‘s entrance in front of you, go on the right side and follow “Calle Contarini Corfù until you find a small bridge on your right. Cross the bridge and go straight long: after a few meters you will find the artist workshop on your right.
By Public boat
Get off at “Accademia’s stop” and you will find the “Gallerie dell’Accademia”‘s entrance in front of you, go on the right side and follow “Calle Contarini Corfù until you find a small bridge on your right. Cross the bridge and go straight long: after a few meters you will find the artist workshop on your right.
- Amazing class painting the soul of Venice
- Waterclours lesson with a famous artist
- Be an artist for one day