Carnival Mask Treasure Hunt
Amazing treasure hunt around the historical center of Venice! Enjoy it and win the carnival mask as prize!
Discover the the secrets parts of the most beautiful city in the world with its romantic corners! Immerse yourself through the labyrinth of ‘calli’ (typical narrow streets) and listen to Carnival tales and Venice history thanks to the the innovative audio guide that will be your compass! Live the city enjoying the unique treasure hunt!
An adventure for couples, friends and family! Everybody to find the Venetian Treasure: real carnival mask made by a local craftsman!
At the starting point you will receive map and the mobile app to look for your treasure! The mobile app will be your compass during the experience, and it will narrate stories and tales along the route. You must take 3 pictures of the points on the map and show it to master artisan! At the end you’ll win your Venetian mask, ready to be painted! The mask master will give you suggestion for the decoration.
The route of the hunt will be around the San Marco’s area and its hidden alleys: the historical heart of Venice.
- Meeting point: Venice Tours Srl Office, San Marco 1130. Second floor. Close to Piazza San Marco.
- Ending point: Campiello San Zulian 596
- Availability & operation: From 1st September 2019 until 31th December 2020. Tour does not take place on 25th December and 1st January.
- Departure and meeting: Every day: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Inclusion: Mobile app with 20 points of interest described – 1 carnival mask
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Languages: English, French and Italian
- Gross price public rate: Adult € 9,99 p.p.
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until the beginning of the tour
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written service provided by Venice Tours Srl. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT reconfirm
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at the “San Marco Vallaresso” stop or line #2 and get off at the “San Marco Giardinetti” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, turn right and go straight on to the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, turn left leaving the Basilica behind you. Proceed straight along the Square, walking on the right-hand side. After the “Gran Caffè Quadri” walk until you reach the glass shop “Modolo” and then turn right passing under the arches. You reach the Hard Rock Café and proceed straight on to the bridge and then on your left side you will find VENICE TOURS.
ARRIVING ON FOOT
Once by the Bell Tower, turn left leaving the Basilica behind you. Proceed straight along the Square, walking on the right-hand side. After the “Gran Caffè Quadri” walk until you reach the glass shop “Modolo” and then turn right passing under the arches. You reach the Hard Rock Café and proceed straight on to the bridge and then on your left side you will find VENICE TOURS.