The Carnival Experience with Casanova
Live the experience of the Carnival party with Casanova. Enjoy dancing the Minuetto, hearing his story, tasting typical venetian sweets, Galani and Frittelle, play the carnival games and get into the mood of the parties during the Venetian Carnival.
Venice is known all over the world for the Carnival. Get together the roots, the habits as a Venetian or one of his friends coming from all over the world to enjoy the Carnival parties.
Casanova ‘ll accompany you around the palace discovering tales and legends of his Venetian noble friends, living the magic atmosphere of the prisons of the Doge’s palace.
Be part of the scene, dance the Minuetto, typical Carnival dance in the 1700, with professional teachers accompanied by clavicembalo wearing the Carnival face mask included.
Discover Galani and Frittelle, best Carnival sweets prepared only in occasion of the Carnival, tasted with the typical prosecco sparkling wine.
Programme of the party:
- Casanova tales introduction and Palace history
- Play the typical Carnival games
- Minuetto dance with the dance master
- Sweets experience, frittelle and galani tasting, with a glass of wine
- Meeting point: Prisons Palace in St. Mark's Square (close to Doge's Palace)
- Ending point: Same place
- Availability & operation: from 15th February until 25th February 2020.
- Departure and meeting: 3:00 PM show: every day. 10:30 PM show: only on 21th - 22th - 23th February.
- Inclusion: Location Doge’s Palace prisons - Handmade face mask included - Professional actors’ performance - Live music with clavicembalo - Involvement of the participants - Carnival sweets tasting experience.
- Duration:Performance last 1:15 / hr 1:30
- Languages: English, French and Italian
- Gross price public rate: 3:00 PM show: Adult € 75 - Young from 15 to 18 years old: € 67.5 - Child from 6 to 14 years old: € 37,5.
10:30 PM show: Adult: € 110 p.p. No child rate discount.
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until 24 hours before the event
- Cancellation: Booking can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the date of the event
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
In Piazza San Marco, with the Doge’s Palace in front of you and the S.Mark’s Basin at your back, go on the right, cross the Bridge (from where you see the Bridge of Sighs) and then look on the left, you will see the entrance of the Palazzo delle Prigioni.