Murano Venice & glassblowing tour
Discover the island of Murano, renowned worldwide for its ancient glassblowing art.
Take the panoramic boat from Piazza San Marco and reach Murano island to learn the endless history of glassblowing art.
You’ll enter in one of the oldest glass Murano factory to see a local artisan makes superb glass artworks in front of your eyes! Throughout the 30-minutes exhibition you will listen to the history and techniques of the art of glassblowing.
You can also visit the precious gallery rich of artworks and Murano glass vases made by popular local artists.
At the end of the demonstration you have 1 hour free to enjoy the Murano Island with the audio guide that will narrate tales and histories of the Venice island. At the meeting point the staff will provide you a map of Murano with the main points of interest.
From the glass factory you will take the boat to come back to Piazza San Marco. During the ride you can admire the spectacular view of the Lagoon and the San Marco’s Basin with Doge’s Palace overlooks the square.
- Meeting point: Palazzo Delle Prigioni, beside the Doge’s Palace in Piazza San Marco - Calle Seconda de la Fava, 4209, 30122. Please, wait for the assitance under the arches. He/she will have a sign.
- Ending point: same place
- Availability & operation: until 31st October 2022. Tour does not take on 25th December – 1st January.
- Departure and meeting: at 10:00 AM. From 6th December to 13th February on Saturday and Sunday.
From 14th February until 25th February every day.
From 1st March to 31th March: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
From 1st April to 31th October: every day.
- Inclusion: Round-trip transfer from Piazza San Marco to Murano Island - Glass factory visit including a live glassblowing demonstration - 1-hour free time in Murano - Audio guide and map for discovering Murano - Earphones
- Duration: 2 hours
- Languages: English, French, Spanish and Italian
- Gross price public rate: Adult € 25 per person – Free under 6 years old
- Sale & Reservation: Free sale until 24 hours before the beginning of the tour. No minimum participants
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. The tour can be cancelled in case of exceptional high tide, in this case the tour can be rescheduled the day after otherwise the client will be refunded.
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”.
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
In Piazza San Marco, with the Doge’s Palace in front of you and the S.Mark’s Basin at your back, go on the right, cross the Bridge (from where you see the Bridge of Sighs) and then look on the left, you will see the entrance of the Palazzo delle Prigioni.
- Calle Seconda de la Fava, 4209, Venezia
- Venice Laggon
- Murano Glass Factory