Shuttle transfer is a fast shared service operated by minibus from Marco Polo Airport to Piazzale Roma/Venice Car terminal and public waterbus to hotels located in Venice historic centre and return.
The service operates only from/to MARCO POLO AIRPORT. It does NOT operate from/to Treviso airport.
FROM MARCO POLO AIRPORT
Clients will be met by our representative at desk (n. 69) which is located in the Arrival Hall at the left side of the exit.
From the Arrival Lounge to the minibus there is a short walking distance (1 minute approx.).
Clients will be transferred by minibus to Piazzale Roma/Car Terminal, where our assistant will hand over a folder with waterbus ticket and map+ instruction to reach their hotel.
TO MARCO POLO AIRPORT
Clients will reach Piazzale Roma/Venice Car Terminal from their hotels in Venice historic center by public waterbus and will be transferred by minivan to the Airport.
Clients who bought only the service to the Airport, will collect at the Venice Tours Assistance Point in St.Mark's Square a folder with the waterbus ticket and map+ instruction to reach Piazzale Roma .
- Meeting point FROM Airport: Clients should show up at desk (n. 69) which is located in the arrival hall at the left side of the exit as per map below. (In the gallery you can find a map of the desk).
- Meeting point TO Airport: Clients are required to wait for the driver/minibus 10 minutes before the departure scheduled time at our office Casanova Tours Luftansa City Center Piazzale Roma - (in the gallery you can find the map). Collect your ticket and instruction to the Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark's Square (last picture in the gallery)
- Availability & operation: From June 10th to November 15th 2020
- Departure and meeting: Every day - FROM AIRPORT TO VENICE : FROM 8.30AM TO 8.30PM EVERY HOUR: 08.30am - 09.30am – 10.30am – 11.30am – 12.30pm – 01.30pm – 02.30pm – 03.30pm – 04.30pm – 05.30pm 06.30pm – 07.30pm – 08.30pm (flights with arrivals due from 07.00 am to 07.30 pm)
FROM VENICE CAR TERMINAL TO AIRPORT: FROM 08.00AM TO 8.00PM EVERY HOUR:08.00am – 09.00am – 10.00am – 11.00am – 12.00pm – 01.00pm – 02.00pm – 03.00pm – 04.00pm 05.00pm – 06.00pm – 07.00pm – 08.00pm(flights with departures due from 10.30 am on)
- Inclusions: Shared transfer by private minibus from/to airport to Venice/Car Terminal and one way waterbus ticket to/from Piazzale Roma to historic center. The waterbus ticket is valid for 75 minutes. One piece of medium sized luggage per person (in the gallery you can see an example of oversize luggage) - One handbag or backpack per person, carry-on IS NOT handbag.
One baby stroller and children car seat are included, child's age MUST BE PROVIDED at the moment of booking. EXTRA and OVERSIZE luggage cost Euro 3,00 each and shall be paid on the spot (ONLY EURO IN CASH)
- Travel time: Depending on hotel site, 35 minutes approx (travel time minibus) and 30 minutes approx by waterbus.
- Gross price public rate: € 26 per person per way
- Sale & Reservation: Reservation to Venice Tours before and not later than 48 hours, compulsory final client contact (email or mobile) for return only
- Cancellation: 100% penalty from 48 hours onwards
- Voucher: You should have paper or mobile voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”.
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: PLEASE ASK CLIENTS TO NOT RECONFIRM
Unfortunately this service is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
Unfortunately, animals, even if small are NOT allowed.
In addition to passengers’ names, all information about arrival and/or departure flight (arrival/departure date and time, flight number, flight origin and/or destination) and name of the Hotel where Customers are staying MUST BE PROVIDED at the moment of the booking.
The departure of the connection is fixed and cannot be postponed depending on flight arrival – In case of flight delay on arrival, Clients can catch the later connection if available, the minibus could wait maximum 1 hour later than the expected arrival time – if Clients miss the connection the service will not be refunded. – The last transfer leaves from airport at 08.30 pm for flights landing at or before 07.30pm.
Once the flight has landed, customers have an hour to reach our desk, then the minibus leaves and customers miss the service, if the next connection has availability customers can take it.
Clients should inform Venice Tours (+39 041 4761926) as soon as possible for the following situations:
- They have missed their flight and will arrive later;
- They are inside the customs hall waiting for a long time for their luggage or are at the lost and found desk;
- Venice Tours will do its best to serve the clients who arrive late, but it depends on availability of the service.
HOW TO REACH THE VENICE TOURS ASSISTANCE POINT LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC CENTRE:
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the folder addressed to you.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".