During your pleasant gondola ride admire the Mozart House passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre proceed along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most charming part of the Gran Canal, and admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
Once reached the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana have a quick unique breathtaking view of the Doges Palace and of St. Marks’ Belltower. During this amazing gondola tour enjoy the most beautiful views of Venice.
The guide narrate you the fascinating history of gondola and gondoliers! On board listen about the palaces, churches and attractions around you.
At the end of the tour, receive a QR code to download a digital map with 2D images of Venice from the middle ages until the 18th century.
Just click here to see the itinerary and discover some curiosities about the gondola! You receive this booklet before to get on gondola!
- Meeting point: Venice Tours Assistance Point - St. Mark's Square - Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 - The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". The staff will wait for you there with a sign “GONDOLA TOUR”. (See the map below).
The Gondoliers Station is 2 minutes walking from the meeting point.
- Ending point: San Marco area
- Availability & operation: from 4th December 2020 until 31st December 2022. Tour does not operate on December 25th and in case of strong wind or exceptionally bad weather
- Departure and meeting at 11:10 AM and 4:00 PM: Every day. - at 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM ONLY ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Inclusion: Skip the line 30 minutes shared gondola ride - Gondola ride with live commentary in English and Italian and with commentary by mobile app in German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi and Russian - Skip the line 20 minutes shared walking tour commented by a guide in English, French and Italian, on the theme of gondoliers
- Unique gift !
After the tour enjoy the experience of a flashback of Venice's past thanks to our free App.
- Duration: 50 minutes of guided tour including 30 minutes of gondola ride
- Languages:English and Italian live commentary - German, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Hindi and Chinese by mobile app
- Gross price public rate: Until August 31st:
€ 40 € 28,90 p.p., FREE child under 2 years old if does not occupy an own seat - From 1st September: € 33 p.p. - FREE child under 2 years old if does not occupy an own seat
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until the beginning of the tour – No minimum participants required
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
The guide will be only on one gondola, the participants on the other gondolas will listen to her/him with the audio-devices
The live commentary will be only in English and Italian. The commentary on German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, and Russian will be provided by mobile app downloaded on the own devices. The multilingual staff will provide it at the meeting point.
To use the commentary on the mobile app you must have a smart phone or a tablet.
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities - Comfortable shoes suggested – Each gondola can host maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight – The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather. For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice” -
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). The staff will wait for you there with a sign “GONDOLA TOUR”.
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTVENWATER