You will enjoy a panoramic walking tour with the local guide strolling between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, through a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest, passing by some special places.
- Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous Opera House in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres;
- Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches;
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architecural icons of Venice.
- Piazza San Marco.
- Meeting point: Calle larga de l ‘Ascension - In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE). Our Assistance will wait for you with the signboard in which is written “TOUR”. (See the map and indications below)
- Ending point: San Marco area
- Availability & operation: From 1st April 2021 until 31st March 2022. The tour does not operate on 25th December – 1st January and in case of exceptional high tide.
- Departure and meeting: every day at 3:45 PM. Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Inclusion: Shared guided tour with commentary by qualified and experienced guide. Audio receiver are included in case of groups over 10 people.
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Languages: the visit is monolingual. From 1st April to 31st October 2021 : English and French every day - German: Monday and Friday – Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Gross price public rate: € 23 per person - Free under 6 years old - No minimum participants required.
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until the beginning of the tour
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- For general conditions refer to our brochure "Discover Venice"
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “San Marco Vallaresso” stop. Proceed straight on to the end of “Calle Vallaresso”. At the end turn right until you arrive up to a colonnade. At the end turn right until you arrive at a collonade located in front of a post office. You will find the assistant waiting for you with a signboard TOUR.
ARRIVING ON FOOT
Calle Larga del Ascension is located near Saint Mark's Square. Once by Bell Tower leave the Basilica behind you, proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr's entrance. Pass under the portico and in front of it you will find the Post Office:the assistant will be waiting for you with a signboard TOUR.
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTUNUSUAL