Without any doubt the most romantic and unforgettable experience in Venice: a magic gondola ride followed by a walking tour through the city! At the end you will enjoy a lovely lunch in a typical Venetian restaurant.
Aboard a private gondola you will ride along the Grand Canal, the most famous and elegant waterway in the world and along the small and secret canals to fully appreciate the peculiarity of this marvelous city.
A specialized tour guide will pick you up at your hotel (if located in St. Mark’s area) to accompany you to the gondola embarkation point. Once aboard you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride (approx. 1 hour) while your tour guide will tell you about the real peculiarity of Venice.
After the gondola ride, led by your tour guide, you will enjoy a pleasant walk along the “calli and campi”, the typical Venetian streets and squares. At the end of the walking tour, your tour guide will lead you to a renowned typical restaurant where you will enjoy an excellent 3-course lunch.
- Meeting point: Venice Tours Assistance Point - St. Mark's Square - Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 - The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". The guide will wait for you there. Otherwise, if the hotel is in San Marco or Rialto area, the pick up is at your hotel (you must communicate the address at least 24 hours before the service). (See the map and indications below).
- Ending point: Restaurant “Antico Pignolo” Calle degli Specchieri 451 – San Marco
- Availability & operation: from 4th December until December 2022 - Tour does not operates on December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
- Departure and meeting: Every day - At 11.00 AM. Please, arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the starting time.
- Inclusion: Specialized private tour guide for 2 hours in English or French or German or Spanish or Italian from the hotel (if located in the historical center) to the gondola pier and during the whole tour until the restaurant (without attending the meal) - Private Gondola Ride (1 hour) along part of the Grand Canal and along the minor inner canals - Three courses lunch (drinks not included) at Restaurant “Antico Pignolo” on a private table.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately (including 2 hours for tour and 2 hours for lunch)
- Languages: English or French or Italian or German or Spanish
- Gross price public rate: Euro 614.00 per couple - Each additional person euro 139,00 (Up to a maximum of 3 persons) Minimum pax: 2 persons Maximum pax: 5 persons - Free under 2 years ONLY if child does not occupy an own seat. Any drinks or snacks for children are not included and shall be paid on the spot
- Sale & Reservation: Free Sale until 10 days before tour date afterwards on request till 48 hrs before
- Cancellation: Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 72 hours before the service.
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: PLEASE ASK CLIENTS TO RECONFIRM THE TOUR
Click here to know the menu.
If you choose the hotel pick-up you must comunicate andress and name of Hotel at least 24 hours before the departure time, otherwise the meeting point will be at VENICE TOURS OFFICE - Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities – Comfortable shoes suggested – For general conditions refers to our brochure “Discover Venice”.
HOW TO REACH THE TICKET POINT:
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTUNIQGOND