Falling in love in Venice (gondola ride for couples) From EUR 109Inquire
Enjoy the romantic side of Venice with this gondola ride only for couples!
When romanticism and love are running through your veins and you cannot wait to see your sweetheart blinded by passion, here is your choice to demonstrate your fiancée that you really care.
A marvelous and enchanting gondola ride through the inner canals of Venice will let you discover the city from a different point of view. You will breath the atmosphere of the most ancient city in the world built on water. You will touch the sky when you will be served a romantic lunch or dinner in a lovely Venetian restaurant.
During your pleasant ride on the Grand Canal you will admire Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, Accademia Bridge, Peggy Guggenheim Collection and much more!
The tour starts with gondola ride and then procced with the romantic dinner.
To check the menus click here!
- Meeting point: Gondoliers Private Landing Stage – Campo Santo Stefano – SERVIZIO GONDOLE (coming from Rialto or Saint Mark’s Square, keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the Gondoliers).
- Ending point: Restaurant Ai Coristi
- Availability & operation until December 2022 - Not available on November 21st, December 24th, 25th and 31st, 1st January and in case of exceptionally bad weather.
- Departure and meeting: Every day. Gondola departure: From 1st November to March 31st at 12.00 PM (noon) and 5.15 PM - From 1st April to 31st October at 12.00 PM (noon) and 6.15 PM - Lunch from 12.30 PM – Dinner from 7.00 PM
- Inclusion: 30 minutes private gondola ride for a couple - Lunch or dinner for a couple in a private table
- Duration: About 2 hours - 30 minutes gondola ride– Restaurant approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Languages: no commentary
- Gross price public rate: € 218,00 per couple at Ristorante Ai Coristi. Price for couple
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until 8 hours before the service. Minimum 2 people.
- Cancellation: Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. The Gondola Ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted. Clients should have TWO vouchers or show mobile twice: one for the gondola and one for the restaurant.
Please address the vouchers as follows:
- Gondola: Gondolieri Campo Santo Stefano – Venice with the chosen schedule.
- Ristorante Ai Coristi – San Marco, 1995 tel. +39.041.5226677 with the chosen schedule
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
In case of special diet request or food intolerance, please, communicate in advance to Venice Tours- The client must have 2 vouchers: one for gondola and one for the restaurant - Comfortable shoes suggested – The tour is considered private – Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities - The gondolier will give you the map to reach the restaurant - For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice”
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC BOAT
Take line no.1 and get off at the Santa Maria del Giglio stop. Proceed straight on to the end of the “calle Gritti”, turn left and proceed straight on crossing two bridges. Once in Campo san Maurizio, leave the church on your right and proceed straight on, cross another bridge and after few meters you reach Campo Santo Stefano. Keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the Gondoliers Private Landing Stage – SERVIZIO GONDOLE
ARRIVING ON FOOT
Coming from Rialto or Saint Mark’s Square, keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the Gondoliers Private Landing Stage –SERVIZIO GONDOLE
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTINLOVE
A Gondoliers stop- Campo Santo StefanoB VeneziaC VeneziaD VeneziaE VeneziaF VeneziaG VeneziaH VeneziaI AI Choristi Restaurant
- Explore the inner canals of Venice by gondola
- Enjoy a delicious meal in an enchanting Venetian restaurant
- Live a magic moment floating through the waterways and savour typical Venetian cuisine
- Share with your beloved partner the scenery of definitive city of love