Carnival Mask Treasure Hunt
Amazing treasure hunt around the historical center of Venice! Enjoy it and win the carnival mask as prize!
Discover the the secrets parts of the most beautiful city in the world with its romantic corners! Immerse yourself through the labyrinth of ‘calli’ (typical narrow streets) and listen to Carnival tales and Venice history thanks to the the innovative audio guide that will be your compass! Live the city enjoying the unique treasure hunt!
An adventure for couples, friends and family! Everybody to find the Venetian Treasure: real carnival mask made by a local craftsman!
At the starting point you will receive map and the mobile app to look for your treasure! The mobile app will be your compass during the experience, and it will narrate stories and tales along the route. You must take 3 pictures of the points on the map and show it to master artisan! At the end you’ll win your Venetian mask, ready to be painted! The mask master will give you suggestion for the decoration.
The route of the hunt will be around the San Marco’s area and its hidden alleys: the historical heart of Venice.
- Meeting point: Venice Tours Srl Office, San Marco 1130. Second floor. Close to Piazza San Marco.
- Ending point: Campiello San Zulian 596
- Availability & operation: From 1st September 2019 until 31th December 2020. Tour does not take place from 15th February to 25th February on 25th December and 1st January.
- Departure and meeting: Every day: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Inclusion: Mobile app with 20 points of interest described – 1 carnival mask
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Languages: English, French and Italian
- Gross price public rate: Adult € 9,99 p.p.
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until the beginning of the tour
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written service provided by Venice Tours Srl. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT reconfirm
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
ARRIVING ON FOOT
When in Saint Mark’s Square, leave the Basilica behind you, proceed straight along the Square, walking on the right-hand side.
After the “Gran Caffè Quadri” walk straight until last street on the right, pass under the arches and reach the Hard Rock Cafè.
With Hard Rock Cafè on the left and the gondola station on the right, go straight on, pass Zara and arrive until the first bridge (DO NOT CROSS IT). With the bridge on the right, go on the left (Calle Tron) and stop at the first door on your left: ring the bell VENICE TOURS. We are at the second floor.