Venice Pictures: Professional Photography tour
A stunning and informative Venice Photography tour where the professional photographer will teach you the secrets and techniques to take unforgettable pictures! Just bring your camera and follow Fabio!
During the experience Fabio will provide all the assistance that you need to capture the best Venice pictures: one of the world’s most photogenic cities!
Capture the soul of the city and play with lights and colors of the ancient palaces reflect on the water! No previous experience is required.
The photography tour will be in the Dorsoduro area, very popular due to the international artists that live in. Here you can take pictures to the Santa Maria della Salute, Punta della Dogana, Giudecca, Canal Grande and incredible places and picturesque corners!
The photographer decides the itinerary on the moment, depending on the weather and light in order to have the best Venice pictures possible.
An amazing experience to discover Venice and its most romantic and hidden parts!
- Meeting point: S. Marco, 1757, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy (please be there 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour)
- Ending point: Dorsoduro area
- Availability & operation: From 1st March 2018 to 31st October 2020. Tour does not take place on 25th- 26th December and 1st January
- Departure and meeting: Every day – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. 4:00PM
- Inclusion: Professional photography tour led by a professional photographer
- Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes (per course) approx.
- Languages: English, French, Italian (the activity could be bilingual)
- Gross price public rate: € 79 p.p.
- Sale & reservation: On request until 24 hours before the starting time. For the clients with API connection the tour is in free sale with variable cut off Maximum 10 people per course.
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. Course does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written service provided by Venice Tours Srl. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT reconfirm
Appropriate clothes suggested –The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party -Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities- For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice”.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
Close to the well of Bacino Orseolo, in front of the Testoilini Bottega dell'Arte, San Marco 1758. Fabio will be holding a sign with "VENICE PHOTO EXPERIENCE" written on it.